Frequently asked questions
- Antioxidant Properties: Honey contains antioxidants that can help protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants are important for overall health and may play a role in reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- Cough and Sore Throat Relief: Honey has been shown to be effective in soothing coughs and sore throats. It can help coat the throat and provide relief from irritation.
- Digestive Health: Some types of honey, particularly raw and unprocessed varieties, contain enzymes that can aid in digestion. Honey may also have prebiotic properties that support the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Energy Boost: Honey is a natural source of carbohydrates, primarily glucose and fructose. These sugars are quickly absorbed by the body, providing a quick and natural energy boost, making it a popular choice among athletes for pre-workout fuel.
- Culinary Uses: Honey is a versatile ingredient in cooking and baking. It can be used as a natural sweetener in various dishes, sauces, dressings, and beverages.
It's important to note that while honey offers several potential benefits, it is also high in sugar and calories. Therefore, moderation is key to enjoying its benefits without overdoing it. Also, infants under the age of one should not be given honey due to the risk of botulism. If you have allergies, diabetes, or other health conditions, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your diet.
Unfortunately, shipping is not included in the price and must be paid separately per the customers choice.
At your local pharmacy or grocery store. Each spoon will be sold individually